Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great update @Biestmann, I can't wait to dive into the game and see whats changed. I love that you do events as well btw, the Christmas event you did really opened my eyes to some fun things you can do in the game. Keep up that amazing work. :smile:

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great update @Biestmann, I can't wait to dive into the game and see whats changed. I love that you do events as well btw, the Christmas event you did really opened my eyes to some fun things you can do in the game. Keep up that amazing work. :smile:
Thank you for your kind words, but the events are nothing more than a free selection of goodies as an incentive to try the demo. For the full release, a bunch of codes will be implemented at once for players to use over time. This new release had been ready for deployment for about a week now, but exam phase had me busy with more important obligations. With that out of the way, I look forward to playing further through Gladatora!

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, everyone! I have pushed a hotfix to remedy a problem with Sakia's charge abilities. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience; playtesting should have made the issue apparent earlier than happened.

In unrelated news, I will be streaming the game's new version starting now! Things have become quite a bit more challenging, so it's a fresh go in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistaCG