Well first... it was nice seeing my name in the special thanks section ahaha
So this time, my main team for completing the game the first time will be Forest, Sakia, Monolith, and Reiketsu! I swapped between all 8 around in the first two areas, but kept the previously mentioned 4 for the rest of it. So I'll have more notes on the 4 I played most of the game as, but still have a few about the other 4.
- Starting off... hmmm... is this the third time I've praised the music? Well I'll do it again! Love the music for this game.
- Love the new background for ShirA.I!
- I like the new shop upgrading feature!
- I also like that the current round's number displayed larger and more clearly. Nice small touch.
- The change to how the menus look (like equipment, abilities, and especially the status menu) is very nice.
- Big fan of the new way skills are displayed in battle!
- I like of how Sakia's Power/Defense Charge work now! Last time I remember, one went away when you used the other, right? I like the idea that using one swaps which one is available back and forth.
- Small thing, but I like how the character's faces/stats slide in at the start of the fight.
- The excavation mode's nice enough! I like that it's optional since the materials can be gotten through other means (at least, the ones I've seen so far) because QTE's have never been my forte. Still, it was nice to try every once in a while!
- I LOVE FAERIS' BIG SMILE EXPRESSION, THEY'RE SO CUTE...
- The new treasure casino game's nice. Probably my favorite of them all.
- I like that you've made it more clear that there are more people/squads around here, like Mimi's squad and a few NPC's that talk about their squads.
- What does the Blessed status do that Faeris can give through Heal? I didn't see it in the Status Effects section of the guide at base. From what I'm understanding, it looks like it doubles the AP regeneration when using focus?
- I bought the Coconut Rice Pudding for Forest, but inside the Coaching room it shows up as Protein Bar.
- Small suggestion, but in the coaching section, instead of "Make Gift", it could say "Give Gift".
- For the meals in the casino, I think it should be more clear that it's something that will only take effect once you're in battle, and not to be confused as a consumable item or a permanent effect.
- The spirit skills like Frosty Tailwind don't have [Instant] text in their description.
- Inside the Tower mode, what does "Allies/Enemies Resist SE's" mean? Do those mean Sakia's SE skills?