- Oct 6, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
If you have 4 Titan's Bangles, it will say "x4" so, yeah, they stack.
You slightly misunderstand the way that POWER works in this game. You don't need to level your party to increase POWER, you have to craft more items to increase your POWER stat. As you craft more and more, you get access to stronger and higher POWER gear. Out of curiosity, how much gold and rune essence do you currently have? What is the total number of crafted items you have crated at the Runecrafting shrine?At lvl 9 with all green equipments, my party, except for Luna, barely hits 200 power. I have to increase my level into 13 to hit 200 power and eventually survived Minerva's boss battle.
Also, I think you misunderstood this part as well. Party stats are not reduced in EASY mode, it's the ENEMY stats that are reduced.You really have to consider rebalancing Easy mode. You nerfed the party's stats so much it made the battle much harder than Normal/Hard. What's the point of playing Easy mode if you did this?
That actually sounds pretty neat. I was wondering how to manipulate Optimize function to make in more clever.This equipment system was adopted from the Diablo series. Some people love it and some people don't. But, when in doubt, just press OPTIMIZE. I hard coded the game to equip each character with the best piece of armor for their class. For example, Luna prioritizes Agility and Attack, so when you OPTIMIZE her, the system is going to look for the gear with the highest POWER stat (which signifies the strength of the gear) and then from there, cycle through the pieces with the highest Agility and Attack and then place those pieces onto her.
Does your computer typically run RPG Maker MV games fine? And did downloading the latest version change anything for you?Hello, i have a problem this game lags for me real bad i turned on show FPS using F2 key and it showed 2FPS/sec and it lags so badly that I'm unable to get past the select difficulty screen.
Yes i have played many mv/vx ace games none lags on my potato PC , sorry i haven't tested the new version until now I'll soon and report backDoes your computer typically run RPG Maker MV games fine? And did downloading the latest version change anything for you?
Nope It's Intel Core2Duo with integrated 82945G gpu, i know potato XD
Looks like it's time to update lol! I think the decision about spell names is a good one, that's the way I'm going for my game.EDIT: 8/24/2018
Version 1.0.6 is LIVE!
Hello everybody! I’m so glad to see the downloads and the ratings of the game increasing more and more! ^_^ Your support is very much appreciated!
I am releasing a new version of the game with the following changes:
As always, I hope you’re all enjoying the game and I am looking forward to getting some feedback! Kbyeeee!=== Version 1.0.6 ===
=== Version 1.0.5 ===
- Even still, more typos fixed, lololololololol…#L2spellnub
- Naming scheme on spells changed. Skills now retain their ORIGINAL name, rather than getting a new name when upgrading, but instead, will have a I, II, III, or IV added to it to show the player what rank that skill is. This change was made to help players familiarize themselves better with the skills the party has. With the previous method of the skill names changing, I felt that it made it a little harder for newer players to get used to their skills and what they do.
- Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds now sell for a bit more gold than before.
- Slightly increased the damage of Dark Blast, Blood Burst, and Darkness Falls for Minerva. Slightly reduced the damage of “Drain” (this ability still restores the same amount of MP/TP as before).
- Obliterate’s damage has been reduced by about 5%. Wound’s damage-over-time now deals slightly more damage every turn.
- Fixed a bug where if you were to kill Lagos or Ragos on the turn they would do their special attack, the remaining imp would STILL use the special attack. (Might need further testing).
- More typos fixed.
- Didn’t list this previously, but Defense now slightly reduces a bit more damage than before.
- Auto dash is enabled EVERYWHERE now, even indoors.
- Poured more tears of Minerva’s victims into my chalice and I am one step closer to immortality.