Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
If you have 4 Titan's Bangles, it will say "x4" so, yeah, they stack.

XianRemigius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
BahasaIndonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
@XianRemigius
In a nutshell, items that roll random stats, like the Relics, Cloth, Leather, Plate armors, and Weapons will have a x/100 number to them, which is just showing you that you can carry up to 100 items before your bags become "full" and you can't carry anymore.

Sorry, I meant to quote this one. Do these items stack or not?

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Negative. Anything that is x/100 does not stack, as each item is treated as a completely new item.

XianRemigius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
BahasaIndonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm stuck on the boss battle with Minerva. It really stresses me out. Redid the battle for the third time and still K.O-ed with her still having half HP. She has insanely high HP and his Ultima attack does major damage to the entire party members. Damien's mass Invocation only heals a small amount of HP, and there's strict limitation with Luna's Helping. This is so unfair to the players.

Sorry to say that I'm dropping this game for now.

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@XianRemigius
I'm sorry to hear that. If you decide to come back, here's a video of a streamer fighting her on Hard Mode. The fight with Minerva starts at 2 hours and 47 minutes into the video. Perhaps you could gleam some tips out of his strategy:

Tarelther

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey! I know that guy! The boss fight preparation is the most important part of winning this fight though. That starts at about 2 hours and 32 minutes in.

XianRemigius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
BahasaIndonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think I know the reason why my experience with Minerva's boss battle was so hard. I just watched that guy's video. On Hard mode, at level 9 almost all his party hits power more than 300 with green and purple equipments.

I'm playing Easy mode from the very beginning and never changed it to Normal/Hard. At lvl 9 with all green equipments, my party, except for Luna, barely hits 200 power. I have to increase my level into 13 to hit 200 power and eventually survived Minerva's boss battle.

You really have to consider rebalancing Easy mode. You nerfed the party's stats so much it made the battle much harder than Normal/Hard. What's the point of playing Easy mode if you did this?

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
At lvl 9 with all green equipments, my party, except for Luna, barely hits 200 power. I have to increase my level into 13 to hit 200 power and eventually survived Minerva's boss battle.
You slightly misunderstand the way that POWER works in this game. You don't need to level your party to increase POWER, you have to craft more items to increase your POWER stat. As you craft more and more, you get access to stronger and higher POWER gear. Out of curiosity, how much gold and rune essence do you currently have? What is the total number of crafted items you have crated at the Runecrafting shrine?

You really have to consider rebalancing Easy mode. You nerfed the party's stats so much it made the battle much harder than Normal/Hard. What's the point of playing Easy mode if you did this?
Also, I think you misunderstood this part as well. Party stats are not reduced in EASY mode, it's the ENEMY stats that are reduced.

Last edited:

Dankovsky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RU
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This equipment system was adopted from the Diablo series. Some people love it and some people don't. But, when in doubt, just press OPTIMIZE. I hard coded the game to equip each character with the best piece of armor for their class. For example, Luna prioritizes Agility and Attack, so when you OPTIMIZE her, the system is going to look for the gear with the highest POWER stat (which signifies the strength of the gear) and then from there, cycle through the pieces with the highest Agility and Attack and then place those pieces onto her.
That actually sounds pretty neat. I was wondering how to manipulate Optimize function to make in more clever.
Do you use a plugin, or can you give some tips on how to achieve this?

XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, i have a problem this game lags for me real bad i turned on show FPS using F2 key and it showed 2FPS/sec and it lags so badly that I'm unable to get past the select difficulty screen
Any help?

Edit--- i just saw developer released a new version let me try that first I will come back if the problem persist

Thanks.

Last edited:

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello, i have a problem this game lags for me real bad i turned on show FPS using F2 key and it showed 2FPS/sec and it lags so badly that I'm unable to get past the select difficulty screen.
Does your computer typically run RPG Maker MV games fine? And did downloading the latest version change anything for you?

XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does your computer typically run RPG Maker MV games fine? And did downloading the latest version change anything for you?
Yes i have played many mv/vx ace games none lags on my potato PC , sorry i haven't tested the new version until now I'll soon and report back :)

Edit---- just tested 1.0.5 no change same lag.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@XdnaX Is your computer a AMD one? If so, there will be problems with lag and MV due to the combined CPU and GPU.

XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@XdnaX Is your computer a AMD one? If so, there will be problems with lag and MV due to the combined CPU and GPU.
Nope It's Intel Core2Duo with integrated 82945G gpu, i know potato XD
But almost all games which i have tried works great with no lag no matter if it's mv/ace

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@XdnaX -My game utilizes the "TDDP_Pre-Loader" plugin to pre-load some audio and visual assets, so that might be what's causing the issue for your computer, since it's a potato and probably can't handle the pre-loaded stuff. I could always deploy a version without the pre-loader if you wanted to give it a try and see if that makes any difference?

EDIT: 8/24/2018
Version 1.0.6 is LIVE!

Hello everybody! I’m so glad to see the downloads and the ratings of the game increasing more and more! ^_^ Your support is very much appreciated!

I am releasing a new version of the game with the following changes:
=== Version 1.0.6 ===
  • Even still, more typos fixed, lololololololol…#L2spellnub
  • Naming scheme on spells changed. Skills now retain their ORIGINAL name, rather than getting a new name when upgrading, but instead, will have a I, II, III, or IV added to it to show the player what rank that skill is. This change was made to help players familiarize themselves better with the skills the party has. With the previous method of the skill names changing, I felt that it made it a little harder for newer players to get used to their skills and what they do.
  • Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds now sell for a bit more gold than before.
  • Slightly increased the damage of Dark Blast, Blood Burst, and Darkness Falls for Minerva. Slightly reduced the damage of “Drain” (this ability still restores the same amount of MP/TP as before).
  • Obliterate’s damage has been reduced by about 5%. Wound’s damage-over-time now deals slightly more damage every turn.
  • Fixed a bug where if you were to kill Lagos or Ragos on the turn they would do their special attack, the remaining imp would STILL use the special attack. (Might need further testing).
=== Version 1.0.5 ===
  • More typos fixed.
  • Didn’t list this previously, but Defense now slightly reduces a bit more damage than before.
  • Auto dash is enabled EVERYWHERE now, even indoors.
  • Poured more tears of Minerva’s victims into my chalice and I am one step closer to immortality.
As always, I hope you’re all enjoying the game and I am looking forward to getting some feedback! Kbyeeee!

Last edited:

XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Fernyfer775 okay than Sir if you can do that I'm ready to test :)

Dankovsky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RU
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: 8/24/2018
Version 1.0.6 is LIVE!

Hello everybody! I’m so glad to see the downloads and the ratings of the game increasing more and more! ^_^ Your support is very much appreciated!

I am releasing a new version of the game with the following changes:
=== Version 1.0.6 ===
  • Even still, more typos fixed, lololololololol…#L2spellnub
  • Naming scheme on spells changed. Skills now retain their ORIGINAL name, rather than getting a new name when upgrading, but instead, will have a I, II, III, or IV added to it to show the player what rank that skill is. This change was made to help players familiarize themselves better with the skills the party has. With the previous method of the skill names changing, I felt that it made it a little harder for newer players to get used to their skills and what they do.
  • Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds now sell for a bit more gold than before.
  • Slightly increased the damage of Dark Blast, Blood Burst, and Darkness Falls for Minerva. Slightly reduced the damage of “Drain” (this ability still restores the same amount of MP/TP as before).
  • Obliterate’s damage has been reduced by about 5%. Wound’s damage-over-time now deals slightly more damage every turn.
  • Fixed a bug where if you were to kill Lagos or Ragos on the turn they would do their special attack, the remaining imp would STILL use the special attack. (Might need further testing).
=== Version 1.0.5 ===
  • More typos fixed.
  • Didn’t list this previously, but Defense now slightly reduces a bit more damage than before.
  • Auto dash is enabled EVERYWHERE now, even indoors.
  • Poured more tears of Minerva’s victims into my chalice and I am one step closer to immortality.
As always, I hope you’re all enjoying the game and I am looking forward to getting some feedback! Kbyeeee!
Looks like it's time to update lol! I think the decision about spell names is a good one, that's the way I'm going for my game.
Overall I'm taking it pretty slow for now. I've beaten the Crafty Dragon Guy and finally exploded the Boulder of Doom (talk about the most ridiculous side quest ever, was it meant like a parody of old school jrpg side quests aka "the bridge to Zone#2 is broken but it'll be repaired soon"? lol, a nice distraction in any case).
Oh and by the way, please open the save menu right after the boss fight? Because after the dragon guy it triggered a very long cutscene AND battle scene, all the while I've been thinking "oh god let me save pls, I'd hate to die and have to repeat the boss fight again", haha.
I wonder how far along am I, in % of completion?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
signcentre12