Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had an hour of free time today, so I went ahead and worked on an MV battler. (I was told that I could, that's why I did so)

Anyway, I like these kind of battlers, I find them kind of cute, but since I didn't find a cyclops available for use, I decided to make one, a female cyclops. It's pretty simple and some of you perhaps might find it not worthy to use, lol. It doesn't even have armor or better clothing, but I thought that if people use it, they can add all that, as it is fairly simple to do. I will be delivering a few other battlers in the future, btw, if I am allowed to do this kind of stuff. (Hope a staff member clears this up)

Credits:
Credit Kadokawa since I only did some editing with the eye and some shading. If you care to use it and wish to credit me as well, you can as Eterna.

Permissions:
Non-Commercial: Free to use
Commercial: If it's allowed, then you can. If not, then no.
Edits: Feel free to make it better. In fact, I thought I could use this enemy not only as a female cyclops, but like a small one-eyed giant too.
Maker Required: RPG Maker MV

Cyclops.png

I don't know if I will try making a male version. I might later on, if you people like it and wish for a male version.

Next battler: ???

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like this and certainly want a male version.

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really? You liked that simple edit? It took me about an hour to finish when I did that, so making a male version wouldn't be that hard for me. I will look into this after the release of my game, which is in a few days. If you can provide me details, I can make it to your liking. Example, should the male version wear armor or not?

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really? You liked that simple edit? It took me about an hour to finish when I did that, so making a male version wouldn't be that hard for me. I will look into this after the release of my game, which is in a few days. If you can provide me details, I can make it to your liking. Example, should the male version wear armor or not?
I think armor would be great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Echoingmoon