Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
RPG_RT_qnBlGHLM9q.png
RPG_RT_eMc8jiw2SY.png

About:

A survival horror experience in which you'll attempt to win a place in the everlasting cycle of death and rebirth. Your surroundings are shaped by the memories and feelings of those who are no longer worthy of existence. Your task is to end them.

Play through the entire first chapter of Eternity Dial in its first public demo.

(This game is a work in progress, assets are subject to change.)

Links and contact:
Follow game development progress on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CachiZeroOne

Contact me on discord: cachi01#5227

Additional Credits:
Game logo: dmn.
Additional assets: Hogwash, succ, dmn.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Thank you so much for checking this game out.

Last edited:

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot designs are great! Based on that alone, I feel like this should be getting a lot more attention. I'll give the game a shot once I have some extra free time. :)

Cachi01

Certified Ass
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
The screenshot designs are great! Based on that alone, I feel like this should be getting a lot more attention. I'll give the game a shot once I have some extra free time. :)
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!
Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beebTime