Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
RPG_RT_qnBlGHLM9q.png
RPG_RT_eMc8jiw2SY.png

About:

A survival horror experience in which you'll attempt to win a place in the everlasting cycle of death and rebirth. Your surroundings are shaped by the memories and feelings of those who are no longer worthy of existence. Your task is to end them.

Play through the entire first chapter of Eternity Dial in its first public demo.

(This game is a work in progress, assets are subject to change.)

Links and contact:
Follow game development progress on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CachiZeroOne

Contact me on discord: cachi01#5227

Additional Credits:
Game logo: dmn.
Additional assets: Hogwash, succ, dmn.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Thank you so much for checking this game out.

Last edited:

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot designs are great! Based on that alone, I feel like this should be getting a lot more attention. I'll give the game a shot once I have some extra free time. :)

Cachi01

Certified Ass
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
The screenshot designs are great! Based on that alone, I feel like this should be getting a lot more attention. I'll give the game a shot once I have some extra free time. :)
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagune