Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for the Evasion Rate and Hit rate calculation within the code. I want to get a understanding how the engine calculates these rate, better yet where to find the calculation within the code and manipulate the calculation.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they aren't calculated, they are set by the traits.
and then are checked independently, no connection to anything else.

this might help you understanding:

Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. I was able to pull up the Evasion Rate which gave me "25". Not sure where 25 is coming from so I figured there was a calculation somewhere since it increases each level.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the evasion rate increases then you already have a plugin that replaces the original static sum of traits.
which of course means the calculation has already moved away from the core files into the plugin files.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fertrick