Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for the Evasion Rate and Hit rate calculation within the code. I want to get a understanding how the engine calculates these rate, better yet where to find the calculation within the code and manipulate the calculation.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they aren't calculated, they are set by the traits.
and then are checked independently, no connection to anything else.

this might help you understanding:

Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. I was able to pull up the Evasion Rate which gave me "25". Not sure where 25 is coming from so I figured there was a calculation somewhere since it increases each level.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the evasion rate increases then you already have a plugin that replaces the original static sum of traits.
which of course means the calculation has already moved away from the core files into the plugin files.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaynightwolf