Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for the Evasion Rate and Hit rate calculation within the code. I want to get a understanding how the engine calculates these rate, better yet where to find the calculation within the code and manipulate the calculation.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they aren't calculated, they are set by the traits.
and then are checked independently, no connection to anything else.

this might help you understanding:

Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. I was able to pull up the Evasion Rate which gave me "25". Not sure where 25 is coming from so I figured there was a calculation somewhere since it increases each level.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the evasion rate increases then you already have a plugin that replaces the original static sum of traits.
which of course means the calculation has already moved away from the core files into the plugin files.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChibiLily