Evening.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I'm new here.... i don't really know how to introduce meself, aye.

Hmmm... I've been a RPG fan since i played FF8 when i was still a mini me.

Since, i explored that fabulous world of that genra.

When i was 15 i started to fell in love with music...you can make the connections right?

So yeah, i've been composing for the past couple years.

Hmmm....i don't really know what to say, i like video games...*caugh*...

So why don't you help me out with this....*Lost connection*

How convinient, just when i wanted to START finishing my introduction..... :) (This is one hell scary smiley)

C'ya!

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, Alessandro. Welcomw to the Forums. like ff8 also...but 9 is my favorite, i think its got the best story of all of them. But mostly im into Elder Scrolls now. 

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks!

That's the thing that i like with FF, every game is different :)

I've played way to much Oblivion, coulnd't dig Skyrim though, i still don't know why!

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome!

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aye, hello there! Nice to have you. FYI, this is a great community, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here, haha.

Can I ask what type of music you compose? I'm personally very interested in getting my hands on some sub-urban/sci-fi BGM at the moment. But either way, I'd still love to hear the stuff you've made so far! I dabbled with composing myself, but I'm no musician, haha. 

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alessandro Arcolini? Is that an italian name? Because it sounds like it.

Welcome!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aye, hello there! Nice to have you. FYI, this is a great community, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here, haha.

Can I ask what type of music you compose? I'm personally very interested in getting my hands on some sub-urban/sci-fi BGM at the moment. But either way, I'd still love to hear the stuff you've made so far! I dabbled with composing myself, but I'm no musician, haha. 
Hi there! Thanks! I was *stalking* the forums, so yeah, i totally agree with that! :)

Here you can have a list: https://soundcloud.com/alessandro-arcolini

The first 9 tracks are FF 9 remakes that i've done for christmas!

Alessandro Arcolini? Is that an italian name? Because it sounds like it.

Welcome!
Yes it is! That's actually my artist name, true name is: Zaroni Rezgui!

And thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sadly no, since it's the nineth one i just made 9 remakes :)

But i may do the same for other FFs!

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You know, right after I posted that, I discovered that you had a link to your soundcloud in your siggy. Doh! Anyway, been listening to your stuff, and I'm liking it a lot so far! You got a bit of a lot of things, I like that. 

How do you feel about people using your work? I mean, credit is a dead giveaway, but how about payment?

Some of your custom tracks are just amazing, definitely something I'd like to get my hands on, haha!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You know, right after I posted that, I discovered that you had a link to your soundcloud in your siggy. Doh! Anyway, been listening to your stuff, and I'm liking it a lot so far! You got a bit of a lot of things, I like that. 

How do you feel about people using your work? I mean, credit is a dead giveaway, but how about payment?

Some of your custom tracks are just amazing, definitely something I'd like to get my hands on, haha!
Credit is fine!

But if it's a serious project, it is indeed by payment!

Thank you!

Btw can i see the project you are working on if you have some samples? :)

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lovely! So far, my project is still in the planning stage, and I haven't yet created a topic on here for it. I do plan to do that very soon though!

I still need to scrape together some money to buy the tilesets and the music that I need, so no screenshots or anything like that.

The first thing you'll see is probably concept art/character designs aswell as message busts, since I'll be doing all of that myself (Thank god I'm an artist, otherwise I'd have to pay for art too, haha!)

If you're really interested, I can PM you some concept art, haha.

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think every gamer is inove or indirectly inlove with the FF series. And also, welcome aboard Alessandro. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yilou