Event above pictures

Krimer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Hello, as you can see from the title of the topic, i need plugin which allow to display events above pictures, only events with specific tags.

I mean something like <Above pictures> and it will display event with that tag above pictures from event picture call.

or it can be tags with "z" value mechanic. Estriole has some "z" value mechanic in "Event Shift" plugin but it cant display events above pictures.

There was one script in Ace, i was thinking about exporting it but MV has totally different "z" value mechanic.

I would be really grateful for your help

Sardonic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need the exact same thing.  I'm looking around for it so I'll post here if I find anything, even though its been a while since the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEATLOAFMAN