Fragarachu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As the title says, can i trigger the event using Action Button without entering the event?
Wolf RPG Maker can do this though.

Is there something i must do or this is script?
If it's a script, i don't know what to search.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Normally you can't, because there are better ways to do it. But you have to explain what you're trying to achieve first.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simple answer is no.

However, the reason why this usually isn't needed is because there are other ways to handle most situations.
Unfortunately you need to tell us what you want to do in your game before we can tell you how to do it, because different functions require different solutions.

Fragarachu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Simple answer is no.

However, the reason why this usually isn't needed is because there are other ways to handle most situations.
Unfortunately you need to tell us what you want to do in your game before we can tell you how to do it, because different functions require different solutions.

Normally you can't, because there are better ways to do it. But you have to explain what you're trying to achieve first.

I want to make "A statue" message when pressing enter on a statue.
But i want the player to look on the statue first so the event can be triggered.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you're missing part of the sentence in your answer, because it doesn't make sense.
How does your player "look"?

Fragarachu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think you're missing part of the sentence in your answer, because it doesn't make sense.
How does your player "look"?

Hey, it's solved now.
It's like this :
Map : (That event is what i am talking about)
map.PNG
Then the event looks like :
event image.PNG
This is solved now

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If that is what you want, there is an even easier solution:
Place the event on the Statue (not below it), change priority to "same as" and remove the conditional branch, only the show Text should remain in the event.

Fragarachu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If that is what you want, there is an even easier solution:
Place the event on the Statue (not below it), change priority to "same as" and remove the conditional branch, only the show Text should remain in the event.
Works fine too!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Fragarachu I have seen the range of threads where you have posted queries, and I would like to strongly recommend that you pause and go through Andar's excellent compilation of info for new users. There are, for example, two playable tutorials, one for event commands and one for switches and variables. Being interactive you are likely to learn more, and more quickly, than simply watching or reading about these things. Spending a bit of time on this now will save you a huge amount of time and frustration in the long run.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure where the "event triggering another event" comes in here. You only have one event.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.
Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD
Darklord99 wrote on Restart's profile.
Hi I tried to download the fossil plugin but I got a 404 message from github

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit