Event Change Equip

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Dcraft, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Dcraft

Dcraft Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Im making an event that changes the actor equipment. Using yanfly equip core I make two "ring" slots, the problem is that I want to give the actor 2 rings, one for rach slot, but the event "change equipment" only works with one slot, so if I put "give ring x" and then "give ring y", the "ring x" will get equiped first then it is remplaced for "ring y". So what I want is a way to give the actor both rings at the same time.

equip core: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/15/yep-10-equip-core/

2. Chrisx994

Chrisx994 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If i rememeber well you have to make, in equip type, 2 types of accessories. So ring X is Accessory 1, while ring Y is accessory 2.

3. Dcraft

Dcraft Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Didn't that makes that the actor can only use an x and a y ring? But then it will never can use two x rings o two y rings

4. Chrisx994

Chrisx994 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah. After work i'll try to see if i can make it work like you want and i'll show you

5. Nedwal

Nedwal Villager Member

First Language:
    German
    you may have to switch or add himes equip slots core - he offers the functionalyty to add multiple equipTypes to one equipment item.
    aka you can make your Fire ring be acceptable for RingSlot1 to RingSlot10 or such.

Dcraft likes this.