Event Character Selection Issues

ITrautman

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m trying to run an auto run event and for some reason even though I tell the game exactly which character (event that I named) I want to run a movement route or have balloon icons over it won’t recognize it properly or will select another character instead other than what I choose. Do you know what I’m doing wrong? I’ve shown an example (it’s for the set movement route shown at the bottom of the first image. Says #003 but it should be “Dandy”) but can give additional details if needed. Thanks!

Ian

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry, wrong forum

this forum is for the PC-Based RPG-Makers, not the console-based ones.
So most people here don't know the console makers.

That said, no computer ever works with the names, they always work with the ID - your command goes to event ID 3, check if that is the event ID of the correct target event (the ID is in the title line)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee