Event Character Selection Issues

ITrautman

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m trying to run an auto run event and for some reason even though I tell the game exactly which character (event that I named) I want to run a movement route or have balloon icons over it won’t recognize it properly or will select another character instead other than what I choose. Do you know what I’m doing wrong? I’ve shown an example (it’s for the set movement route shown at the bottom of the first image. Says #003 but it should be “Dandy”) but can give additional details if needed. Thanks!

Ian

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry, wrong forum

this forum is for the PC-Based RPG-Makers, not the console-based ones.
So most people here don't know the console makers.

That said, no computer ever works with the names, they always work with the ID - your command goes to event ID 3, check if that is the event ID of the correct target event (the ID is in the title line)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nyeh heh heh

Goblins like spooktober
Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalaacSoran