Event Chase problem

Reich

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey guys, Im new at RPG maker MV. so Im planning to make an horror story. and i want to make my game like an outlast game
that you can hide under the table and stuff.

Im using a plugin of yanfly. the plug in was Event Chase Player, Event Proximity Activate, and Event Chase Stealth
my problem is kinda simple I want the hiding spot disable If the monster/ghost near the player. and enable the hiding spot
if im too far to the monster/Ghost.

I set the plugin of yanfly, event proximity radius to 4 tiles event touch
and that triggered to disable the "hiding spot" but after the chase or if im too far it wont comeback.

thank you for helping me.

Attachments

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you need to set the condition for it to come back when you're too far/ after the chase.
Just like a door, a condition to open it & to close it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma