Event Chase problem

Reich

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey guys, Im new at RPG maker MV. so Im planning to make an horror story. and i want to make my game like an outlast game
that you can hide under the table and stuff.

Im using a plugin of yanfly. the plug in was Event Chase Player, Event Proximity Activate, and Event Chase Stealth
my problem is kinda simple I want the hiding spot disable If the monster/ghost near the player. and enable the hiding spot
if im too far to the monster/Ghost.

I set the plugin of yanfly, event proximity radius to 4 tiles event touch
and that triggered to disable the "hiding spot" but after the chase or if im too far it wont comeback.

thank you for helping me.

Attachments

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you need to set the condition for it to come back when you're too far/ after the chase.
Just like a door, a condition to open it & to close it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mordei