RMVXA Event Horizon Murder Case (IGMC 2017)

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Event Horizon Murder Case text.png
Hello there! I also wanted to make a thread of my game now that I just updated it to a much better version, so what's about?

First of all you can get it here: https://readydotexe.itch.io/event-horizon-murder-case-

Plot:
A murder just occurred on a very famous and controversial lab "Event Horizon" and Duo
a retired detective, is called to solve all the mysteries behind it and find the real killer...
(...I would put way more plot but that will enter spoilers territory, in my itch.io site there's
more info)

Event Horizon Murder Case is a short visual novel game, so it's mostly just reading, so I suggest bringing your best snack and enjoy while trying to figure out how did the murder occurred and finding contradictions on interrogation mode.

Screenshots:

Event Horizon 1.png

Event Horizon 2.png

Event Horizon 3.png

I couldn't be more thankful to anyone that has the time to give me more feedback to improve the game for the final version, thus far I'm certain that the final version will include:
- Clue system you can check at any time.
- Alternative endings depending on your score.
- Spanish translation (That may come sooner)

Well thank you for reading my thread and if you have time, thanks for playing my game :kaoluv:

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks pretty good!

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi!
I have an announcement that I should make about the game, just yesterday I updated the game to the 1.3 version, but now I'm going to dedicate towards a bigger project and leave this one on hold for a long time, still, if anyone's interested in leaving me feedback I'll be super thankful, as I am with the IGMC for giving me the opportunity to give this little hobby more significance, I'll be ready for the next one.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game looks pretty good! Nice job :) I give it 5 stars!

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith It's not that good :2k31: but I'll take the compliment (Also I love this birthday event stickers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight