Event Jitters?

Sophitia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been noticing the events on my maps wobbling a little when the camera moves with the player. This is at 1280x720 in-game resolution.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar and does anyone have a solution? I don't want to have to write in a constant strong wind to explain this! :rwink:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would probably be because your resolution is not a multiple of 48 - try changing it to 1296 instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS