Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: Triacontane from JP forums.
  1. Display a label at the top of the event.
  2. The label can be set from the note-tag or event name, and can also be specified from the plug-in command.
The label appears at the top of the event. Specify the following in the notetag field.
* <LB:name> // The label [name] will be displayed on top of the event.
* <LB> // the label will be displayed with the event name.
* <LB_No> // the label will not be displayed. (When "Show by Default" is enabled.)
* <LB_X:-4> // Shifts the label's position in the X direction.
* <LB_Y:-4> // Shifts the label's position in the Y direction.
Update:
* <LB_S:1> // The label is displayed when the switch [1] is ON.
* <LB_S:A> // The label is displayed when the self-switch [A] is ON.

Computer3.PNG
Computer4.PNGComputer5.PNG
Computer6.PNG

This plugin is released under the MIT License.
Terms of Use:
Please credit: (C)2020 Triacontane
* The plugin can be modified and redistributed without the permission of the author, and usage patterns such as (commercial, 18 prohibited, etc.) There are no restrictions on this plugin.
* This plugin is already your to use.

You can support Triacontane here:
[Blog] : https://triacontane.blogspot.jp/
[Twitter]: https://twitter.com/triacontane/

As always please credit: Triacontane for PluginCommonBase.js.
You require to put the PluginCommonBase.js over this plugin.
Here is the original.

This process cannot be operated without @caethyril's troubleshooting.
PluginManagerEx is defined in Triacontane's PluginCommonBase plugin: try loading that one first. You can find PluginCommonBase.js in your RMMZ install folder (on the Steam version, standalone might be different?), under dlc/BasicResources/plugins/official.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi friend!
I think you put the wrong link here in the "original" it's from a plugin called backup database.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim, thank you for helping me. I make a correction now.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Killuki Zaoldyeck, thank you for taking an interest. All of the quick upload plugins are not test yet, sorry for the inconvenience. It might take some time for me to playtest as I intended to transport the simple plugins as quickly as possible. I will take the screenshot when I test out the plugin.
If you found something wrong, please report, so I can inform the author. Thank you.

Computer.PNG
I have to report to this developer.

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
PluginManagerEx is defined in Triacontane's PluginCommonBase plugin: try loading that one first. You can find PluginCommonBase.js in your RMMZ install folder (on the Steam version, standalone might be different?), under dlc/BasicResources/plugins/official.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Killuki Zaoldyeck, I uploaded the lack of artistic maps. :)
It's okay like that! You know, we may see now how the feature looks like.
It's simple and useful, I don't know if you could request to the developer also a feature to turn it on/off by an switch or if already exists this feature please share it with us :D

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Killuki Zaoldyeck, I think I will translate of Triacontane plugins first maybe you and I find the plugins you want.
I can ask the author, but he is the one who will make a decision of yes, no, or maybe to make an update to the plugins like I ask any plugin creators.

the developer also a feature to turn it on/off by an switch or if already exists this feature please share it with us
You want something else please say so before I send the direct message or you hold your peace include anyone.

Edited: I am just sending the message to the author.

@Killuki Zaoldyeck, your wish is granted by the author: original.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famas