Event Priority "Same as characters". Is it possible to customize?

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Day!
Is it possible to somehow shift the Y point of the "Same as characters" priority? I use huge sprites in my game and am constantly faced with this problem. For example, there is a wardrobe, I need it to overlap the character when he went behind it and not before. Perhaps some kind of script?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes and no.

what you want can be done, but not the way you're imagining it - because that priority has more effects than just deciding what is above or below the event picture, and messing with that will have unwanted side effects.

There are scripts and plugins to handle large characters in different ways. You might want to look into the support section for PioneerValleyResources (the High Fantasy and Medieval series in the Degica shop), because those resources traditionally use similar actor sprites.
And I know there are tutorials for those - I just cant link you to them because I only used them on Ace and those scripts are not compatible to MV.

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oops, I created a topic in the wrong place by mistake. I am using MV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR