Event Priority "Same as characters". Is it possible to customize?

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Day!
Is it possible to somehow shift the Y point of the "Same as characters" priority? I use huge sprites in my game and am constantly faced with this problem. For example, there is a wardrobe, I need it to overlap the character when he went behind it and not before. Perhaps some kind of script?

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think your best bet would be a plugin that changes the default tile size to be larger than 48x48. Cyclone Maps plugin lets you do this, among others.

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I forgot to clarify the main detail. I have all the key points on the map made by events and not tiles. For example - Wardrobe, bed, TV. I need some kind of script or plugin that will allow the event to move the point (the moment when the event overlaps the character.)

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry, I forgot to clarify the main detail. I have all the key points on the map made by events and not tiles. For example - Wardrobe, bed, TV. I need some kind of script or plugin that will allow the event to move the point (the moment when the event overlaps the character.)
No I understood that you were talking about an event, but I wonder if you change the tile size whether this would impact on events too, as events are tied to the tiles. It’s worth a try before trying something more complicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR