Event progressing on user input

yoluko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to have an event progress when the user clicks the mouse?
In my project I am using pictures, and I would like the picture to be displayed indefinitely, until the user clicks the mouse, or presses the action button. Then it should move on to the next picture. Is tis possible?

I was thinking of using loops, but I can’t work out how to call the break loop command on a click, rather than just waiting.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no need for loops, the best solution is much simpler.

>show picture
>show text (invisible background, no text)
>erase picture
next sequence

If you use a show text command without any text and set it to invisible background, the text window will remain invisible to the player. But the computer will still wait for the action button to confirm the text before going to the next command...

Reactions: Bex

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.
HexMozart88 wrote on GoodSelf's profile.
You're not dead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxwellbor