Event Restrictions?

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using a pixel movement plugin that completely reworks the collisions system in MV, so plugins like Yanfly's Region Restrictions and Orange Region Collisions do not work properly.

I'm looking for a creative solution to essentially block off areas where I don't want events to go, while allowing the player to move through them.

Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this will need a plugin, so you need to ask a mod to move this to plugin requests.

and you need to link us to the website of whatever pixel movement plugin you're using, because only then we can consider compatibility.
the engine simply wasn't made with pixel movement in mind and there are too many things to consider to answer without more details.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cinar