Not open for further replies.

Matiojay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Uh, hi... I am having a huge problem in RMMZ!! I have made an event which sprite is a lantern, but when you interact with it in-game the sprite turns into a candle when you interact with it!!! I haven't done anything with the code or anything, i just do what i have always done and which always used to work! I would really need help with this as it makes the game visually unplayable!!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what you see is the intended function for NPC-events: turn toward the player when interacted with.

you simply forgot to disable that for your event that does not have directional variant.
just activate direction fix.

Matiojay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank yous so much!!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd