OktoberLove

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a problem with an event touch. I have an event that approaches the player (YEP_EventChasePlayer) and when the event touches the player it changes a variable and flashes the screen. However when the event touches the player it continues to loop this process over and over and the player is unable to move whatsoever. I feel like this should be an easy fix but I can't for the life of me figure out what's happening.

OktoberLove

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured it out! I’ll post below how I solved this in case anyone else encounters this problem.
In the event I created a new page activated by a self switch once touch has occurred. In the new page I set it to be a parallel process and added a wait command to allow the player to escape before turning the self switch back off.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraufen