Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Event Touching
v1.0
About:
If you ever need an event to activate another event by reaching out and touching them.. this is the plugin for you! Give your towns a little extra life (NPC thieves touch-stealing from NPC shops?) or striking up conversations (VisuStella's Gab windows are your friend!!) on the fly while you're walking by *Puts on shades*.

GitHub Link: Event Touching

How To:
Simply setup the event that you want as the "activator" and put in a comment tag:
<Activate: Touch>

.. that's it! Any event of normal priority that the "activator" will touch, that also has a trigger of anything except Autorun or Parallel, it will activate that event as if it was a player!

Screenshots:
Test1.pngTest2.png

Terms of Use:
* Free to use and modify for commercial and noncommercial games, with credit.
* Do NOT remove my name from the Author of this plugin
* Do NOT reupload this plugin (modified or otherwise) anywhere other than these forums.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@lordvalinar, First of all, you make the event touch correct? it is not working; I mean when I click on the event nothing happens and the player characters walk there. Testing the event hit each other.

Last edited:

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@lordvalinar, First of all, you make the event touch correct? it is not working; I mean when I click on the event nothing happens and the player characters walk there.
Wait what? I think you may have the wrong idea about what it does. The plugin makes it so when the event touches another event on the same priority, then the touched event activates.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@lordvalinar, thank you for clarification, now the dog event talk to the cat event. It is working as intended.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas