Event Trouble

weepy fishes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Um I'm still somewhat new to Vx Ace and such, but I learned quickly how to use events etc. The event i'm making is showing this whenever I play test the event:

aaa.png
- this shows up when the middle part of the texts from the event show up.

If there are any more screen shots/info you'd like me to show before you answer I'll gladly show you! Please help haha...

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You always need to show the screenshot of the event, as without that we are guessing. However, I can say that I get this error in Yanfly's Message system if I use an invalid code (like say \[ by mistake). See if you did that.

weepy fishes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for replying and here are some screenshots of the event, hope this helps?
1 e.png 2 e.png 3 e.png
- the red circled one is where the pop up starts and ends the game.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, because you didn't put anything before the bracket, so it's an invalid code. I assume you want it like the rest of them where it changes colour, so all you need to do is put a c before the bracket and it'll read as valid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venterok