SongQueenSaeryen

The Songstress of Harmony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am having a frustrating problem. I have code that is simply refusing to run. I have checked, and both condition switches are on. I even moved it out of a conditional branch and then into a one-page event instead of the multiple-page one it was in before. Please help, this event needs to run or the game is stuck on a black screen.

This is the whole code currently (turning switch 10 off is the last thing it does):error.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure you're turning switch 24 and 10 on? Please check it on F9 while playtesting.

SongQueenSaeryen

The Songstress of Harmony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you sure you're turning switch 24 and 10 on? Please check it on F9 while playtesting.
Yes, I did that already.

EDIT: I fixed it myself. Turned out there were conflicting autoruns.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku