SongQueenSaeryen

The Songstress of Harmony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am having a frustrating problem. I have code that is simply refusing to run. I have checked, and both condition switches are on. I even moved it out of a conditional branch and then into a one-page event instead of the multiple-page one it was in before. Please help, this event needs to run or the game is stuck on a black screen.

This is the whole code currently (turning switch 10 off is the last thing it does):error.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure you're turning switch 24 and 10 on? Please check it on F9 while playtesting.

SongQueenSaeryen

The Songstress of Harmony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you sure you're turning switch 24 and 10 on? Please check it on F9 while playtesting.
Yes, I did that already.

EDIT: I fixed it myself. Turned out there were conflicting autoruns.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beCause