Event won’t disappear! Or disappears immediately instead of after movement!

TatlTaelGamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have an event that is supposed to disappear after walking away. I have been messing around with switches all day and nothing seems to work. He’s supposed to talk, move, disappear and he either a) does everything and doesn’t disappear or b) disappears immediately on the spot.

Attachments

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There should be a setting in "Set movement route" that says "wait for completion" make sure that is checked. That should fix it. I would also change the NPC's "Self switch" if you use a global switch for every npc it may get cluttered quickly.

TatlTaelGamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
When I hit wait for completion, my player characters don’t move anymore and the npc is still there.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He is moving too far. When an event is off the screen, it stops its movements. Just make it move until it's off the screen, then make it disappear. Also, if there is another event in the way, even if it's got a different priority, the event won't move over it, unless one or the other has THROUGH turned on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.
Been a while. New jam coming up on RMN. Let's press Continue, my lovelies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r042896