dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made picture menus before for mini games, but its so nice to finally read a well written and easy to follow tutorial about it. This will be a nice refresher whenever I forget what goes where.
I never thought about that part of using move routes to stop other events during the menu sequence, it's certainly good to know! Thank you very much! @hiddenone

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's pretty cool. And it's good to point out which parts could be streamlined or improved through plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was surprised to see a email from Safeway that my grocery have been delivered when they have not. The email was a noreply message. So enjoy the $88 of free food random person.
Well friends, I'm happy to announce that I've officially completed 1 plugin and am running compatability tests and writing the documentation for the second tomorrow morning!
Vegan post. Pic of a pig in a suit and tie like he is laying in a coffin but it's a sandwich. 'One meal soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Really don't think rolling around in poop your whole life would be so valuable.
Guys, Tutorials is for posting tutorials you have written, not for asking for help. Use the Support forums for that please.
Trailer is almost done for the game i can't wait to show it to everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeby_s