LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you enable this plugin, the plugin @Galv 's Event Spawner MZ stops working.
Summoned events are not recognized by the character, he just passes through them as if they do not exist.
Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?
thanks

UPDATE
I was wrong. The plugin can transfer events from one map to another. Everything is much more complicated than the other plugin. Nevertheless, here is such a mistake. What am I doing wrong?

bandicam 2021-04-23 14-37-09-782.pngbandicam 2021-04-23 14-35-58-289.pngbandicam 2021-04-23 14-40-32-448.png

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-04-23 14-35-14-808.png
    bandicam 2021-04-23 14-35-14-808.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

matthew30903

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've not looked into Galv's Event Spawner, but VisuStella Events & Movement Core has an event spawning feature as well. This might be the conflict, might be a good idea to use only one of the two plugins.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not find any switch that disables this feature in Events & Movement Core VisuStella

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not find any switch that disables this feature in Events & Movement Core VisuStella
Is there some reason the VisuStella version of the feature isn't good enough?

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sword_of_Dusk I like the "cancel created event" @Galv function. AND plugin is not tied to events on the map, where they should spawn. Roughly speaking, the VisuStella plugin requires the presence of events ALREADY ON THE MAP in order to enter a command in it's NOTE. More unnecessary moves to randomize spawn. More unnecessary events on the map. This is not a spawn, but a replacement.

However, the rest of the VisuStella plugin's features are awesome.

Last edited:

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sword_of_Dusk I like the "cancel created event" @Galv function. AND plugin is not tied to events on the map, where they should spawn. Roughly speaking, the VisuStella plugin requires the presence of events ALREADY ON THE MAP in order to enter a command in it's NOTE. More unnecessary moves to randomize spawn. More unnecessary events on the map. This is not a spawn, but a replacement.

However, the rest of the VisuStella plugin's features are awesome.
Huh. Needing an event on the map already in order to spawn another one sounds backwards af.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The same unpleasant moment was with another plugin - Message Core plugin VisuStella MZ.
The plugin interferes with the work of a UNIQUE plugins - HIME_DisabledChoiceConditions, HIME_HiddenChoiceConditions, HIME_LargeChoices. The best plugins that can turn even a potato into an RPG.
With them, the problem was solved by moving all the VisuStella plugins to the very top. However, this didn't help with @Galv plugins.
This still doesn't prevent events from spawning on certain regions at random, but the player can't pick up ANYTHING, he just passes through the item. It's like it's marked as passable. Which is actually not.

Last edited:

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh snap, those work in MZ? Or did Hime release MZ versions of those plugins and I just failed to notice?

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sword_of_Dusk Yeah, baby! It's alive (those HIME plugins ) And works on MZ via the script call command.

It's a healthy desire to take the best out of all plugins and make them live happily ever after together in a project. But the closed code... will not allow to adjust them to each other. Although I perfectly understand the desire to keep intellectual property intact.

Last edited:

poorrabbit

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Events and move core requires that the events exist in *A* map, not the map you're spawning them on.

All of my spawnable events (like harvesting nodes) are all on Map ID 0012. Specify the map id in the VS spawn event command, and there you go.

In any case - changing the load order such that Galvs is before (or after) VS may have some effect on how things behave.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE
with screenshots in the first post of the topic

SoCalAshez

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey There!

I took a screenshot and hope this helps: but make sure you have this "Event Template" set and select the events that you want preloaded (see image). Then make sure that you are using the "Spawn Event" plug-in command to spawn the event where you want to through your event. Works for me without using the "Morph Event", That may be your problem, best of luck! (took me several hours to know to do this so really want people to be able to find this post!)

Capture.PNG

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu