Events moving off map

Kazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if were possible for an event to move off map and then come back in a different area. For example, like a car zooming through the area then when it reaches the edge of the map it would go off screen and then few seconds late appear on a different part of the map as if it were travelling around the area.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At the last step before leaving map, use a tranfer event command to place it at the other side of the same map.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For events, it's called Set Event Location, but it's in the same block of commands as the Transfer Player command.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They didn't mention but you can combine it with "Set move route" and change the graphic an such as well to give the illusion of more than one object, as long as they don't have to be on the screen at the same time. For example, you could do up the graphics for several different cars and have it change appearances when changing locations as if it had driven off screen and another had driven on. (learned that the hard way with VX Ace Lite, 10 events max, if you need more you set up a situation like I described)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loomer_