Bestboy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I have a question with RPGMV.
I have trying to make a series of event content which will make this character act accordingly. However, for some reason the character always stops after movement rout ends. There is no text poping up, and there is to transfer player happening. its just stuck.

May someone tell me what is causing this issue? Thank you!
1627370028723.png

______________________________________________________________________________________
I figured out my mistake, there was something blocking one of the movement actions, which made the character stuck in the movement route phase. Thank you for your attention, and please all have a good day!

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That sounds like something is actually stopping the movement route from completing, such as something getting in the way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if an event stops at a move route with wait, then that usually means the moveroute is not complete.
please recount the move commands and remove whatever stops the last move left command.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho