Bestboy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I have a question with RPGMV.
I have trying to make a series of event content which will make this character act accordingly. However, for some reason the character always stops after movement rout ends. There is no text poping up, and there is to transfer player happening. its just stuck.

May someone tell me what is causing this issue? Thank you!
1627370028723.png

______________________________________________________________________________________
I figured out my mistake, there was something blocking one of the movement actions, which made the character stuck in the movement route phase. Thank you for your attention, and please all have a good day!

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That sounds like something is actually stopping the movement route from completing, such as something getting in the way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if an event stops at a move route with wait, then that usually means the moveroute is not complete.
please recount the move commands and remove whatever stops the last move left command.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slydred