Status
Not open for further replies.

warhawk1992

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ok I am playtesting my game and I have turned on a certain switch and have a variable that should activate an event. The problem is the event is not triggering. I have the first event have nothing then a certain switch after a scene happens. Then when I do the event, it works. When I complete the event the number increases and then I have to go through a story until a certain scene triggers. After that scene is over it turns on a switch. Then I go back to that event and its not working

I have a link to the video I do apologize for stuttering or if anything I say is confusing.

warhawk1992

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Please remove this thread this was an error in my part.....

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice