- Jul 15, 2021
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Events of Kyvvistliyae
- Short gameplay, ten minutes or less.
- Four maps total, with no overworld.
- Lots of environment interaction — poke at everything!
- One miniquest, several micropuzzles, and one fight.
- One weapon and one skill to be found for each character.
SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT
- Three unlikely adventurers visit an abandoned town, only to discover it’s not quite as abandoned as they thought…
- This game was made about two months ago as an exercise in learning some of the basics of RPG Maker MV, mainly the mapping system and rudimentary events — switches, movement routes, map transfers, having actors learn skills, acquiring/equipping items, conditional branches… you know, the basics.
- I wasn’t going to post this beyond just a status update, but Shaz suggested I should post it here, so… <.< >.> <.<;
SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
- The city of Kyvvistliyae will be featured in my main project, currently approximately two months underway. The events and characters depicted here won’t be canonical in it, but some of the lore found in EoK will be. The city’s history will be more fleshed out in that game (which does not have its own thread yet, but should Soon™).