Events Overlapping Show Picture

Brigg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This suddenly started happening tonight. When I pull up a picture, all my events and some tiles are above the picture.

Any idea what might have caused this?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you using any script which modifies the z level? e.g. Modern Algebra's Fix Picture to Map script?

Brigg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am, indeed, using Modern Algebra's Fix Picture to Map, but I've been working on a series of events for the past 3 weeks, and this hasn't been an issue until tonight. I started messing with Effectus to fix another problem I posted last night, which you responded to, and I may have tweaked one of the True/False variables.

Kes, I'm using the z level for MA's visual equipment, however, I've been using that for over a year. The overlapping of events/sprites over Show Pictures started last week.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperSuck64