TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!
I have an event that triggers when it sees my player (= when the event is facing the player).

I am using the "Facing_Towards_Player_Conditional" plugin.

This works pretty well, but the problem is that the event triggers even if there is a wall between the event and the player.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thank you very much!

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

I use Yanfly event chase player, event chase stealth and region restrictions plugins.

These 3 combined mean you literally have all you need as you can control what regions events can spot you in, and at what distance etc.

Hope this helps :)

TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I have those 2 plugins too...may you please explain me how to make this thing work using those plugins? Thank You!! :)

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I have those 2 plugins too...may you please explain me how to make this thing work using those plugins? Thank You!! :)
Yeah sure... I hope. What I imagined is set the stealth region on the stealth plugin; the paint the region the other side of the wall and anywhere you don't want the particular event to notice you.

On the Event Notes at the top input <Follower Trigger>

On the event you can set the movement route to custom and use the plug in script call
this._chaseRange = X (change X to a number)
this._returnAfter = true (to return the event to original location)

This will be the range to chase you and then the region will prevent the spotting through the wall.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64