TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!
I have an event that triggers when it sees my player (= when the event is facing the player).

I am using the "Facing_Towards_Player_Conditional" plugin.

This works pretty well, but the problem is that the event triggers even if there is a wall between the event and the player.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thank you very much!

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

I use Yanfly event chase player, event chase stealth and region restrictions plugins.

These 3 combined mean you literally have all you need as you can control what regions events can spot you in, and at what distance etc.

Hope this helps :)

TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I have those 2 plugins too...may you please explain me how to make this thing work using those plugins? Thank You!! :)

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I have those 2 plugins too...may you please explain me how to make this thing work using those plugins? Thank You!! :)
Yeah sure... I hope. What I imagined is set the stealth region on the stealth plugin; the paint the region the other side of the wall and anywhere you don't want the particular event to notice you.

On the Event Notes at the top input <Follower Trigger>

On the event you can set the movement route to custom and use the plug in script call
this._chaseRange = X (change X to a number)
this._returnAfter = true (to return the event to original location)

This will be the range to chase you and then the region will prevent the spotting through the wall.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridge36000