Events stop when Textmessage shows up

Matt Mats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I wonder if I can change something in the skript editor, which provides events from stopping when a message appears.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your time,

MM

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moveroute = some yes, Eventpages = no,

as far as i know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
theoretically almost everything is possible - but some things are very difficult to script, and there is always the law of unintended consequences. And messing with timing and the main game loop can have a lot of consequences.

You can make a script request, but in that case you need to provide a lot more info on why and what exactly you want changed, and even then your chances of getting the request fulfilled are bad (unless it's needed for a really cool idea)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah i somehow just read the headline because your text i now read diferently.

You might want to learn to draw your own bitmap onto the screen on which one you can show text or draw stuff.

I remember that i saw you tube tutorial about it but cant find it and never realy started testing around with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm