Events stop when Textmessage shows up

Matt Mats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I wonder if I can change something in the skript editor, which provides events from stopping when a message appears.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your time,

MM

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moveroute = some yes, Eventpages = no,

as far as i know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
theoretically almost everything is possible - but some things are very difficult to script, and there is always the law of unintended consequences. And messing with timing and the main game loop can have a lot of consequences.

You can make a script request, but in that case you need to provide a lot more info on why and what exactly you want changed, and even then your chances of getting the request fulfilled are bad (unless it's needed for a really cool idea)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah i somehow just read the headline because your text i now read diferently.

You might want to learn to draw your own bitmap onto the screen on which one you can show text or draw stuff.

I remember that i saw you tube tutorial about it but cant find it and never realy started testing around with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911