Events won't work when inside an airship - HELP!

Newbz

Skrub Lord
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just got this account today, but I've been on trail for a week or so. So my game's gotten to the part where you shoot to the sky in an airship... Only to be stopped at a non-working transfer :( . If anyone could get into this I would be glad! :guffaw:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

That is correct and intentional- if you're in an airship you're flying over everything on the ground, so events cannot be triggered by default.

You can either make a parallel process cheking the position of the arship and transfering it if it's on the map edge, or you need a script to change the engine default behaviour.

D7Proto

VX Ace Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah. If you wanna make something like that, you can custom event it. Hope that helped.

If not reply and i can help!

Newbz

Skrub Lord
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
:)Thanks, guys! You helped me out a lot! The game will be out in a few months. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?
Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee117