Not open for further replies.

Radiants1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello i'm trying to create a game on Rpg Makers MV and since this morning everytime i try to do a fight, after i chose the move of my character the screen turn black and just stay like that forever. It's do it also when i create a new project and after uninstall est reinstall the game i don't know what to do i will really be thankful if someone help me thanks you and have a great day or night.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do you start the fight?
does this happen if you make a new project, place a single event with a battle processing command on the first map and try to fight that enemy (without any changes to database)?

Radiants1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do you start the fight?
does this happen if you make a new project, place a single event with a battle processing command on the first map and try to fight that enemy (without any changes to database)?
hello sorry for having disturbing you i just have update my graphic card and it's was working again i just don't know how to end a tread like that again i'm sorry hope you will have a great day or night

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just report your topic to be closed

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cthulhu95