- Jul 8, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
The demo features 30+ minutes of gameplay tutorial. You'll experience the main "tutorial" within the cottage, and then be allowed to explore the Brookwood Forest. Do note that the Forest is technically attuned for a 3-person party, while you'll be limited to 2 for this demo. Story progression is locked.
SynopsisA young woman awakens in the forest with no memories of her past. When she stumbles across an abandoned cottage, she decides to spruce it up a bit and call it home until her memory returns. After meeting the true owner's nephew, she discovers that the cottage once belonged to one of the greatest Runesmiths in the world, although now rundown due to years of abandonment, and that she too might be a talented Runesmith!
Due to this revelation, she is allowed to stay at the cottage under two conditions:
- She must help the nephew search for the long-lost Runesmith
- She must renovate and maintain the cottage as a Runesmithing Emporium
CharactersEvie | The Mysterious Runesmith
A mysterious young woman with no memory of her past. She finds she has a knack for Runesmithing and decides to run an Emporium while searching for the shop's true owner.
Tarin | The Optimistic Archer
The nephew of one of the greatest Runesmiths in the world. Although not very magical himself, Tarin is great at archery. He is searching for his Aunt, helping the team through combat, while attempting to fix up the Emporium for her return.
Nellie | The Shy Magician
A shy magician and Tarin's childhood friend. Nellie was once an assistant Runesmith, but was fired due to her ineptitude. She is a better caster than crafter.
Ren | The Skillful Rogue
Features & Screenshots
- Restore the abandoned cottage! Clean it up and pay for additions to make the Emporium larger!
- Craft items to sell at your Emporium!
- Manage your shop by filling the shelves with your crafted items, then watch as NPCs come in and purchase your wares!
- Increase your shop's reputation by completing quests for the villagers! More reputation means, among other things, more NPCs coming to shop!
- Gather resources to help with your crafting!
- Battle monsters for more ingredients. All abilities use items to cast, like these arrows! The UI shows what items you have to use!
- Evie crafts the items in battle so you won't run out! (Unless you run out of ingredients!) Gear Evie in Skill (repurposed "Luck") to increase how many items she can craft in battle!
- Upgrade your gear to be able to hold more arrows, crystals, etc.!