Hedzentails

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, everyone!

Meaningless Backstory behind this:

So basically, I came across somebody asking for an SV Actor one day, and i thought 'Hey, I could do that!'

But then someone came along and was like 'Nah, you're fine. Someone else did it already.' 

So I had a shower, fully clothed, and thought about my life or something decided to think at them 'Forget you, I'm doing it anyway!'

So I made a different one that I've wanted to make for a while now instead!

I give you the SV Actor of the evil redhead with a spiky hat that I don't know the actual name of!

[IMG]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/Hedzentails/Evil7Battler_zpsykzja7hm.png[/IMG]

This was based off of the character sprite of evil 7 and, at the same time, the female general enemy battler, so if it looks a bit strange, I still blame me for probably not doing something right anyway.

Feel free to use this in commercial and non-commercial projects as long as I am given credit if it is used! 

I also plan on doing more with the evil characters as seen in the evil face/character set, so look forward to that at some point too! Until then, have fun RPG Making, everyone!

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is nice work! Thanks for sharing. You could open a workshop and share your assets under there :)

Memerto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, everyone!
I give you the SV Actor of the evil redhead with a spiky hat that I don't know the actual name of!

Evil7Battler_zpsykzja7hm.png

Hi! How can I get the sv battler sheet without the photobucket watermark?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! How can I get the sv battler sheet without the photobucket watermark?
I have a copy of it without the Watermarks. I had to download from my phone and then email to myself (for some reason that worked). Anyhow, I could post the version without the watermarks in the comments here if a mod says its okay to do so (I'm not sure if that's allowed or not).

alezan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you give a link to it? or share it by private? XD it looks really nice

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@GalacticGod As the OP hasn't been on in years, it's unlikely that they'll return to upload a watermark-free version. Unless someone disagrees, I think you can share that version in this thread only with clear credits to @Hedzentails (so that no one is confused to the creator).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI