Evl 7 SV Actor

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Hedzentails, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hedzentails

Hedzentails Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello, everyone!

Meaningless Backstory behind this:

So basically, I came across somebody asking for an SV Actor one day, and i thought 'Hey, I could do that!'

But then someone came along and was like 'Nah, you're fine. Someone else did it already.' 

So I had a shower, fully clothed, and thought about my life or something decided to think at them 'Forget you, I'm doing it anyway!'

So I made a different one that I've wanted to make for a while now instead!

I give you the SV Actor of the evil redhead with a spiky hat that I don't know the actual name of!

[​IMG]

This was based off of the character sprite of evil 7 and, at the same time, the female general enemy battler, so if it looks a bit strange, I still blame me for probably not doing something right anyway.

Feel free to use this in commercial and non-commercial projects as long as I am given credit if it is used! 

I also plan on doing more with the evil characters as seen in the evil face/character set, so look forward to that at some point too! Until then, have fun RPG Making, everyone!

2. Alkorri

Alkorri Proofreading Penguin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This is nice work! Thanks for sharing. You could open a workshop and share your assets under there :)

3. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Maycon Gama Ribeiro Heroes Of Equilibrium Veteran

First Language:
    Português
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi, you can created character?