Hedzentails

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, everyone!

Meaningless Backstory behind this:

So basically, I came across somebody asking for an SV Actor one day, and i thought 'Hey, I could do that!'

But then someone came along and was like 'Nah, you're fine. Someone else did it already.' 

So I had a shower, fully clothed, and thought about my life or something decided to think at them 'Forget you, I'm doing it anyway!'

So I made a different one that I've wanted to make for a while now instead!

I give you the SV Actor of the evil redhead with a spiky hat that I don't know the actual name of!

This was based off of the character sprite of evil 7 and, at the same time, the female general enemy battler, so if it looks a bit strange, I still blame me for probably not doing something right anyway.

Feel free to use this in commercial and non-commercial projects as long as I am given credit if it is used! 

I also plan on doing more with the evil characters as seen in the evil face/character set, so look forward to that at some point too! Until then, have fun RPG Making, everyone!

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is nice work! Thanks for sharing. You could open a workshop and share your assets under there :)

Memerto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, everyone!
I give you the SV Actor of the evil redhead with a spiky hat that I don't know the actual name of!

Hi! How can I get the sv battler sheet without the photobucket watermark?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! How can I get the sv battler sheet without the photobucket watermark?
I have a copy of it without the Watermarks. I had to download from my phone and then email to myself (for some reason that worked). Anyhow, I could post the version without the watermarks in the comments here if a mod says its okay to do so (I'm not sure if that's allowed or not).

alezan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you give a link to it? or share it by private? XD it looks really nice

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GalacticGod As the OP hasn't been on in years, it's unlikely that they'll return to upload a watermark-free version. Unless someone disagrees, I think you can share that version in this thread only with clear credits to @Hedzentails (so that no one is confused to the creator).

Tigerawr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GalacticGod The one you posted is a bit blurry since it's not the same size (555x370 vs 576x384). Here's a version with the right size and without the bluriness.

Credit: Hedzentails
Evil_7.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tanoukun