Jentokki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
logo.png

"My child, you have been given another chance.
It is now your turn to protect the Earth."

You play as Mashi, one of the Guardians, protectors of the Earth against the Lostlings. During her adventures with her Meister, Peppermint, she will find out that things aren't exactly as she's been told all her life...

Hey there, Jentokki speaking!

I'm really excited to show you what i've been working on. This is actually my first game project. I wanted to make a playable demo during the 20 free test days of RPG Maker MZ, and see if people were interested in my project to know if it was worth buying the real thing.

Here's the playable demo of Excarnated, a story i'm really passionate about! For now, it's mostly made with RPGMaker MZ general tools, with the help of a few plugins, but i hope you'll enjoy it.

My hopes would be to make it a full game, with all the story and characters i want to show you. I'd also like to make the music and character art myself.
If you want to support my project and help it come to life, donating would help a lot! Any amount will be appreciated, and all put into assets for the game.

Thank you, and don't hesitate to tell me your thought about Excarnated! I'd appreciate any feedback.

You can download the demo on itch.io.

itch2.png
itch3.png

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo