Akrib

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Helleo everyone,

I'm currently working on an in-game tutorial on how to use the equipment screen in the game. This requires me to show pictures and text while the player is in the equipment-scene. Sadly, there seems to be no way to excecute any command during the scene itself. Is there any workaround or plugin for this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Alisu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Barring better chooses, I guess you could make video that emulates the equipment screen and shows how it works by "automatically moving the cursor" and then by event commands reflecting the changes to equipment made in the video.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashish2902