RPGVeir

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got informed of this bug by my friend, who was testing the game. Whenever I press exit in titlescreen it wont exit but restart titlescreen instead.

It should go like this:
Open .exe -> title screen -> press exit -> game quits

But it goes like this instead:
Open .exe -> title screen -> press exit -> game restarts title screen -> press exit second time -> game quits.

I am using Luna Engine but I doubt its the source of my problem. =.=

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You will need to diagnose it more. Luna engine would not cause that, unless you did something extra to cause it.
*I use Luna engine.

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do a search for rgss_main in your script editor with CTRL+SHIFT+F.
If you find 2 of them, that's your problem. Only 1 should be there, otherwise it will exit one loop, and start the other one after that, which is basically restarting the game.

If that's not the issue, than I'm out of guesses.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you have the backtrace script installed, that always happens as it causes two instances of main to occur. You should remove it before having others play it unless you want it there for debugging, in which case you will need to tell them to just x out the window for now until we are past that stage.

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The proper way of installing that backtrace script is to replace the default Main script with that one, in which case it will exit the game properly.
If he added it in a new script slot, than that's the issue right there.

RPGVeir

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh yeah, silly me. I had double main. Thanks a lot

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com