SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all,
I'm trying to use a common event in the equip menu (when you heal), but it immediately exits the menu, which could be annoying if you want to use multiple potions. Is there a method or plugin that allows common events to run in the menu without exiting? Using MV (I know there's a plugin for VX that allows this).

Thanks!

Solwern

Dead person.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all,
I'm trying to use a common event in the equip menu (when you heal), but it immediately exits the menu, which could be annoying if you want to use multiple potions. Is there a method or plugin that allows common events to run in the menu without exiting? Using MV (I know there's a plugin for VX that allows this).

Thanks!
You can use a script call to reopen the menu at the end of the common event, it should be in the MV Help I believe...

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can use a script call to reopen the menu at the end of the common event, it should be in the MV Help I believe...

Yeah, this probably opens up the main menu again, not really what i'm looking to do. I want it to just process without changing the menu at all. Thanks though. :)

Solwern

Dead person.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, this probably opens up the main menu again, not really what i'm looking to do. I want it to just process without changing the menu at all. Thanks though. :)

Ah well maybe try quick slotting? MV has annoying limitations though -_-

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The problem here is that the game_interpreter runs on the map only, so common events can't be processed in a screen (the battlescreen is the only exception, and that is because the battlescreen has its own interpreter installed.

The script that enabled this for Ace basically created a third interpreter that would run on the screens - and you would need something equivalent to get the same on MV. No way to do this by default.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll