Status
Not open for further replies.

bg400

AKA WriterStudios (avatar made by DrQuack64)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make an item that can boost your experience from battles? Just a simple thing.

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Experience Sp-Parameter set to an amount above 100% will increase the amount of experience you gain if you are wearing equipment that has it.
You can make a skill or item that applies a State which includes an experience increase.

Xelion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
The Experience Sp-Parameter set to an amount above 100% will increase the amount of experience you gain if you are wearing equipment that has it.
You can make a skill or item that applies a State which includes an experience increase.
Yeah but in RPG Maker 2000/2003 you can't do that, sadly.

From what I remember there's no way to directly alter exp gain there.

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Most games that want a bit more control over EXP, money or item rewards will simply not use the default but instead use a custom system which applies those gains on the map after the battle ended, with a custom message to the player of some sort.

You'd do that by adding a battle event to every monster group with a trigger when the battle starts (0x+0 terms elapsed) which sets up some variables in such a way that you can afterwards know from a parallel process common event which battle took place (which party and/or which monsters) so you can apply the rewards accordingly, with whatever logic you like.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno