Craig

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using the YEP_ActorPartySwitch plugin to swap out characters in battle. But it seems that the only characters that get EXP are the ones that are actively in the party when the battle ends. How can I make it so all the characters that participated in the battle get EXP, but any that did not don't get any? This is how FFX handled switching and EXP I believe.

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that option is in your game settings under system, then options, there is a check box for exp for reserved members.

Craig

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know there is always the option for ALL party members to receive EXP using that switch, but I was wondering about only giving it to those who participated in the battle. For example, if you had 8 characters, you start the battle with 1, 2, 3, 4 in your party. Halfway through you switch out characters 1 and 2 for actors 5 and 6. You win the battle. Actors 1-6 get EXP, but 7 and 8 do not.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can't set that. You will have to request a plug-in to be written for that kind of feature.

Moved to Plug-in Requests

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oudi