Exp Script value/Pattern

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Hagal_, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hagal_

Hagal_ Villager Member

First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone!

Don´t know if this has been taken care of in another thread, so sorry if it has. But I have spend the whole day trying to figure this out. Nothin, not even google is my friend anymore :(

I´m trying to make a EXP-Gauge and a EXP "Numberdisplay" using OrangeHudGauge and OrangeHudActorStatus.

Problem 1: HudActorStatus

I want to set the pattern to show (1) My Current EXP / (2) The amount of EXP where the actor levels up.

The first number seems to be correct, showing my current exp. But what should I put next to it("nextExp" in the picture), where the levelup amount (exp) should be(2)?

Problem 2: HudGauge

Kind of almost the same problem. I need to input the script values (ScriptValue/ScriptMaxValue) for current exp (of the player/actor1) and the amount where the player levels up.

But I cannot find what to input here. What should the ScriptValue and ScriptMaxValue be to show my current exp and the amount where I level up?

Very grateful for any help! :)

Rpg Maker forum q1.png

Rpg Maker forum q2.png

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.