Exp Tables

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
RPG Maker allows your actors to level up by reaching the amount of experience points required. The amount of exp required is determined by the actor's level for their current class, and the class' exp curve.

Exp curves are generated using a pre-determined formula, and you only have the ability to adjust different parameters. In some cases, your desired exp curve is simply impossible to achieve with RPG Maker's own exp curves.

With this plugin, you have full control over exp values requires for each level. For example, if you wanted to make it so that every level required 1000 EXP, you could simply set the exp required at intervals of 1000, without having to figure out how to adjust the curve.

You can manage your exp tables in a spreadsheet as well, allowing you to take advantage of spreadsheet software to manage your data.

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wait do you actually need a spread sheet for this program to work?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
wait do you actually need a spread sheet for this program to work?
No. You can use notepad. This was designed for use with spreadsheets but it is not required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I love the idea but it would be better if we could do this for classes instead of actors.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I love the idea but it would be better if we could do this for classes instead of actors.
Classes will come later.

But I disagree that it should be only for classes instead of actors.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great work @Tsukihime but is there way I can make Table for only 4-5 Types of Experience,
And Put it in all my Classes: Class001: ExpType 1, Class002: ExpType 3, Class003: ExpType2, Class004: ExpType 1, Class 005: ExpType3, etc.

This will save time when making 100s of Classes.

Hope you will do something about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth