Revival

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey ya'll

Last year I purchased some music packs from the store. Today as I was redownloading them I noticed some of them have an expiry date.

My question is this: If I use these music packs, do I only have the rights until the expiry (i.e. I would have to buy the packs again)?

What exactly expires?

Revival

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
His sorry to bump this but I'm still seeking an answer as to what the expiry date means.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, the expire date on download shops is the data until the download link will be valid.
I don't know if Degica even takes down the links - that is a default automatic of many shop systems because they handle downloads in a different way. It does not limit your licence.

and if you want an official answer @Touchfuzzy

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you download stuff from the store it creates a link for you to download it from. The link itself expires (so that someone else can't just get that link and download it and share it). Your license never expires. If you need to redownload, it gives you a new link at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaGorudan